At present, garlic dehydration plants are widely used in the food processing industry. Using a garlic drying machine to process garlic into dried garlic flakes products can not only retain the original flavor and nutrients of garlic but also greatly prolong the storage time of garlic. How much do you know about industrial garlic dehydration machines? Here is an introduction to the 3 issues of a garlic dehydrator.
The necessity of using a garlic dehydration machine
1. The edible safety of garlic directly affects people’s health. Due to the different varieties of garlic, the dormancy period of garlic varies from 25 to 80 days. Once the dormancy is over, the garlic core will begin to sprout when the temperature and humidity are suitable, which will affect the quality of garlic. Therefore, processing garlic into garlic slices and drying and dehydrating in time is an effective method to preserve and store garlic.
2. There are many hidden dangers of safety and pollution in the traditional natural drying process of garlic. It is prone to mildew in rainy weather and is easily polluted by air, sand, and dust during the drying process.
3. Garlic drying requires a professional technical process to achieve the best drying effect. Garlic drying has very strict requirements on the ratio of drying time, temperature, air volume, and air pressure, otherwise, the garlic skin will harden, the water inside will not come out, and even the garlic will be scorched. When the dry materials are combined, the garlic will appear peeling.
4. The consumption of garlic and garlic products is large. Driven by the garlic market, garlic dryer technology has developed rapidly. Common machines include drying boxes and continuous dryers.
Unique advantages and benefits of a garlic dehydration plant
1. A garlic dryer machine has many uses. It is a commonly used in the chemical industry, food (agricultural and sideline products, herbal medicine, fruit slices, tea, grains, vegetables, and other materials), medicine, etc., building materials, electronics, and other industries, especially suitable for the drying of flake, strip, and granular materials with good ventilation. It is suitable for drying various materials, and the moisture content after drying can reach 8%.
2. The garlic dehydration machine can achieve uniform drying. It is to distribute the material to be processed on the conveyor belt through a suitable material spreading mechanisms, such as a star distributor, swing belt, pulverizer or granulator, and the conveyor belt passes through a channel composed of one or several heating units. Each heating unit is equipped with an air heating and circulation system, and each channel has one or several dehumidification systems. When the conveyor belt passes through, the hot air passes through the material on the conveyor belt from top to bottom or from bottom to top, so that the material can be dried evenly.
3. The garlic dehydration plant ensures that the garlic is dried without discoloration. At the same time when the machine reaches the drying of garlic, it ensures that the garlic will not change color, will not peel, and the nutrients will not be lost. We are a manufacturer specializing in the production of garlic dryers with professional industrial knowledge to process garlic, like the ratio of garlic to drying time, temperature, air volume, and air pressure to ensure that the garlic is dried without discoloration and peeling.
4. The drying cycle is short, the cost is low, the drying is uniform and the effect is good.
5. The integrated drying equipment is not easy to lose heat, the heat speed is fast, the start and stop are convenient, and the continuous drying work can be realized.
6. Investment saving, low operating cost, low maintenance cost. The machine can bring good returns.
Drying methods of industrial garlic dryer machines
Spread the garlic slices evenly on the stainless steel material tray of the garlic dehydration plant, control the temperature at about 55-60°C, and bake for 6-8 hours. During the drying process, pay attention to the drying of the garlic slice drying room. The amount of hot air and moisture should be stable. When drying in the later stage, due to the fine garlic fibers and the thick liquid in the garlic slices, the moisture migration and evaporation of the garlic slices becomes slow until The garlic slices are dried to a moisture content of about 4-6% to complete the drying. During the drying period, the time and temperature must be strictly controlled to avoid excessive drying time and high temperature, which will damage the dry color, appearance, and nutritional value of the garlic slices and affect the quality of the garlic slices.
The mesh belt garlic dryer is a kind of drying equipment suitable for large-scale, continuous drying and dehydration of materials. In the use of the mesh belt dryer, the material needs to be evenly spread on the mesh belt (or chainplate). The mesh belt is driven by the transmission device to move back and forth in the dryer, the clean and stable hot air flows through the materials, and the water vapor is discharged from the moisture exhaust hole, so as to achieve the purpose of drying. The speed of the mesh belt depends on the type and moisture content of the material. The airflow direction adopts negative pressure and porous air intake to ensure an effective drying area, and the airflow and wind speed are evenly distributed to improve the drying effect.
The above are the three aspects of a garlic dehydration plant. If you have any inquiries, welcome to contact us. We will send you professional advice and machine details.